Monday, October 1, 2012

Book Fair 2012

Yesterday evening I got home from the final day at the Book Fair in Gothenburg. Thank you all who came by and made this a memorable experience! Below you'll find some pictures from the fair:



A lot of people came by my stand for prints, originals and nice conversations...





The right wall of my stand...


Back wall...


Left Wall...


 In between visits I was busy doing sketches and drawings. Unfortunately I didn't get the time to take photographs of them all before they were gone, but below are a few I really enjoyed doing:







Again, thank you to all who came by, I really appreciated all the positive feedback I got from you.

My Webshop should be open soon, so keep an eye out for the announcement on my blog. There you will find prints, books and occasionally originals. 



No comments:

Post a Comment